PARKS CANADA has hired two fully trained Park Wardens to enforce the Park rules and offer significantly more protection than has been previously possible. Poaching, dogs running wildlife, refuse dumping and the like will not be tolerated as these two plus a third person is put place. The two Wardens are fully trained at RCMP Regina and will offer the fullest protection possible to the natural resources of the Park.
- Noonan’s July 11th Hike in the Rouge!
- Noonan’s Wednesday, July 4th Hike in the Rouge…beautiful stuff!
- Noonan’s Wednesday, June 27th Hike in The Rouge…
- A Previous Noonan Hike in ‘the Rouge’…
- Noonan’s June 20th Hike ‘The Rouge. Wildflowers from today’s hike.
- Rouge National Urban Park Boundaries…
- Launch of Park’s Canada 2018 Season at ROUGE NATIONAL URBAN PARK
- Last Wednesday’s Rouge Park Bird Hike- 3rd annual!
- Noonan’s Wednesday, May 2nd Hike in the Rouge!
- Noonan’s Saturday, April 28th Rouge Hike…