PARKS CANADA has hired two fully trained Park Wardens to enforce the Park rules and offer significantly more protection than has been previously possible. Poaching, dogs running wildlife, refuse dumping and the like will not be tolerated as these two plus a third person is put place. The two Wardens are fully trained at RCMP Regina and will offer the fullest protection possible to the natural resources of the Park.
- Noonan’s January 14th Hike in The Rouge!
- Spectacular Winter Scenes while Hiking ‘THE ROUGE’
- Noonan’s Wednesday, January 31st Hike in ‘The Rouge’…
- The Ice Man Cometh…Noonan’s January 24th Hike in Rouge National Urban Park…
- Noonan’s January 17th Rouge Hike-Snow…
- …More January 10th Rouge Winter Hike…
- Noonan’s January 10th Rouge Winter Hike…
- Noonan’s First 2018 Rouge Hike-cool!
- Noonan’s Wednesday, December 20th Hike in Woodland Park
- Juvenile Red-Tailed Hawk in Bob Hunter Park…Noonan