PARKS CANADA has hired two fully trained Park Wardens to enforce the Park rules and offer significantly more protection than has been previously possible. Poaching, dogs running wildlife, refuse dumping and the like will not be tolerated as these two plus a third person is put place. The two Wardens are fully trained at RCMP Regina and will offer the fullest protection possible to the natural resources of the Park.
- Noonan’s June 17th Hike in the Rouge…
- Noonan’s June 10th Hike
- Noonan’s May 27th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Tuesday, May 5/20 Hike the Rouge
- Noonan’s 2nd May 8 Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Wednesday, May 8th Bird Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 13th Hike in The Rouge
- Larry Noonan’s look at a unique wasp species! This is Megarhyssa macrurus, a large parasitic ichneumon wasp.