PARKS CANADA has hired two fully trained Park Wardens to enforce the Park rules and offer significantly more protection than has been previously possible. Poaching, dogs running wildlife, refuse dumping and the like will not be tolerated as these two plus a third person is put place. The two Wardens are fully trained at RCMP Regina and will offer the fullest protection possible to the natural resources of the Park.
- Noonan’s December 12th Rouge Park Hike, with friends
- POACHING IN ROUGE NATIONAL URBAN PARK
- Noonan’s August 29th Hike the Rouge.
- Noonan’s August 22nd Hike the Rouge.
- AUGUST 18the TASTE OF THE ROUGE EVENT
- Noonan’s July 18th hike in The Rouge-Rouge National Urban Park
- Noonan’s July 11th Hike in the Rouge!
- Noonan’s Wednesday, July 4th Hike in the Rouge…beautiful stuff!
- Noonan’s Wednesday, June 27th Hike in The Rouge…
- A Previous Noonan Hike in ‘the Rouge’…