PARKS CANADA has hired two fully trained Park Wardens to enforce the Park rules and offer significantly more protection than has been previously possible. Poaching, dogs running wildlife, refuse dumping and the like will not be tolerated as these two plus a third person is put place. The two Wardens are fully trained at RCMP Regina and will offer the fullest protection possible to the natural resources of the Park.
- Juvenile Red-Tailed Hawk in Bob Hunter Park…Noonan
- Movie Set Up In Bob Hunter Park, photos by Larry Noonan- Deccember 6th
- Bob Hunter Park, by Larry Noonan
- ROUGE, Early November
- New Rouge National Park Addition!
- Noonan’s October 11th Hike in the Rouge…
- 2017 FALL WALKS IN THE ROUGE
- Noonan’s Wednesday, September 20th Hike in The Rouge
- 2ND ANNUAL ART DAY IN THE ROUGE
- Noonan’s Sept 6th ROUGE Hike