- Juvenile Red-Tailed Hawk in Bob Hunter Park…Noonan
- Movie Set Up In Bob Hunter Park, photos by Larry Noonan- Deccember 6th
- Bob Hunter Park, by Larry Noonan
- ROUGE, Early November
- New Rouge National Park Addition!
- Noonan’s October 11th Hike in the Rouge…
- 2017 FALL WALKS IN THE ROUGE
- Noonan’s Wednesday, September 20th Hike in The Rouge
- 2ND ANNUAL ART DAY IN THE ROUGE
- Noonan’s Sept 6th ROUGE Hike
The Ontario government belatedly announced the transfer of some of the previously committed to provincial lands on Saturday, October 21 in a brief ceremony! This new announcement transferred 6.5 square KM to the new Parks Canada urban national park.
MPP Ted Arnott was critical that the government had not yet transferred the remaining 15 square KM as per the previous agreement between the Federal and Provincial governments, the provincial Liberal government stating that this transfer will be announced at a later date.
Slowly but surely Rouge National Urban Park project marches toward completion, but it looks like there is still a way to go before a full appreciation of what this unique Canadian National Park can be.
CHECK OUT THE PARKS CANADA SCHEDULE, below:
WHY NOT JOIN IN….