- Noonan’s May 7th Hike in the Rouge Marsh along the Lake Ontario Shore…
- May 7th Hike, Tall Grass Trail, Bob Hunter Park
- Larry and Jan Hiking in the Altona Forest Panhandle, Rouge Valley
- Larry and Jan Birdwatching at Beare Wetlands, Rouge National Urban Park
- Noonan’s April 14th Hike on the Mast Trail, Rouge National Urban Park
- Noonan’s April 7th Hike on the Glasgow/Coyote Trail in the Rouge
- Noonan’s March 31st Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s March 24th Hike on the Monarch Trail in the Rouge
- Noonan’s March 17th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s March 3 Hike in the Rouge
Category Archives: Wetlands
Little Rouge River
Black Walnut Bark. Early area farmers often planted walnut trees to supplement income from the sale of nuts.
Little Rouge River with some remaining ice.
Holes created by pilieated Woodpeckers
Map of hike area