- Noonan’s May 27th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Tuesday, May 5/20 Hike the Rouge
- Noonan’s 2nd May 8 Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Wednesday, May 8th Bird Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 13th Hike in The Rouge
- Larry Noonan’s look at a unique wasp species! This is Megarhyssa macrurus, a large parasitic ichneumon wasp.
- Noonan’s December 12th Rouge Park Hike, with friends
- POACHING IN ROUGE NATIONAL URBAN PARK
Category Archives: Pickering Greenspace
The Ontario government belatedly announced the transfer of some of the previously committed to provincial lands on Saturday, October 21 in a brief ceremony! This new announcement transferred 6.5 square KM to the new Parks Canada urban national park.
MPP Ted Arnott was critical that the government had not yet transferred the remaining 15 square KM as per the previous agreement between the Federal and Provincial governments, the provincial Liberal government stating that this transfer will be announced at a later date.
Slowly but surely Rouge National Urban Park project marches toward completion, but it looks like there is still a way to go before a full appreciation of what this unique Canadian National Park can be.
…of the southern part of what will become Rouge National Urban Park.
Great work by this longstanding, hardworking committee…click below
Check out this wonderful forest in Pickering. They have regular organized hikes, and other conservation activities.
Larry Noonan, Steering Committee Chair- email@example.com
(Check -view all updates -on the above site)