- Noonan’s January 5 Hike the Rouge
- Noonan’s Wednesday, July 7th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s June 30th Rouge Beach Hike
- Noonan’s June 23rd Hike in Orchard Vista, Rouge Park
- Noonan’s June 16th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s June 9th Hike ‘the Rouge’
- Noonan’s June 4th ‘Meander’ Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 26th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 12 Hike in the Beare Wetlands
- Noonan’s May 19th Hike the Rouge
Category Archives: Pickering Greenspace
The Ontario government belatedly announced the transfer of some of the previously committed to provincial lands on Saturday, October 21 in a brief ceremony! This new announcement transferred 6.5 square KM to the new Parks Canada urban national park.
MPP Ted Arnott was critical that the government had not yet transferred the remaining 15 square KM as per the previous agreement between the Federal and Provincial governments, the provincial Liberal government stating that this transfer will be announced at a later date.
Slowly but surely Rouge National Urban Park project marches toward completion, but it looks like there is still a way to go before a full appreciation of what this unique Canadian National Park can be.
…of the southern part of what will become Rouge National Urban Park.