- Noonan’s Wednesday, July 7th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s June 30th Rouge Beach Hike
- Noonan’s June 23rd Hike in Orchard Vista, Rouge Park
- Noonan’s June 16th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s June 9th Hike ‘the Rouge’
- Noonan’s June 4th ‘Meander’ Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 26th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 12 Hike in the Beare Wetlands
- Noonan’s May 19th Hike the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 7th Hike in the Rouge Marsh along the Lake Ontario Shore…
Little Rouge River
Black Walnut Bark. Early area farmers often planted walnut trees to supplement income from the sale of nuts.
Little Rouge River with some remaining ice.
Holes created by pilieated Woodpeckers
Map of hike area