- Larry’s Travels to Other National Parks and Historic Sites, cont’d
- Larry Noonan’s Travels and Visits Other National Parks and Historic Sites
- Noonan’s Reflections on Canada 150 at Rouge Park
- Noonan’s July 13th Rouge Hike in The Rouge
- Noonan’s Wednesday, June 21st Rouge Park Hike
- ONTARIO OPPOSITION LEADER PATRICK BROWN VISITS ROUGE NATIONAL URBAN PARK
- Ontario Expected to Transfer Rouge Lands to Rouge National Urban Park
- Wednesday, June 14th, Rouge Hike, by Larry Noonan
- WHAT’s ON AT THE ROUGE….
- Wednesday, May 31st, Mast Trail Hike- Noonan
ROUGE DAYS, at Rouge Park & Bob Hunter Park, Wednesday June 7 and Saturday, June 10- Celebrate Nature, People, Animals the Environment and more
LEARN TO FISH, at Bob Hunter Park, Saturday, June 10
BIOBLITZ, meet on Zoo Road, Saturday, June 24
LANDMARKS 2017, at various locations, Saturday, June 24 & Sunday, June 25
WEEKLY GUIDED HIKES, all year round
NEWS! Transport Canada transfers 21 Square KM’s in its second and final Federal land transfer to ROUGE NATIONAL URBAN PARK. Remaining and soon expected is the Province of Ontario’s committed land contribution!
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND DETAILS ON ANY OF THE ABOVE:
…of the southern part of what will become Rouge National Urban Park.
Ron Moeser, Scarborough Councillor and for many years a valuable part of the ‘Friends of the Rouge National Urban Park’ team has passed away. Ron was early into the Rouge National Park Project and was part of the team that lead ultimately to the park becoming a reality.
Visitation: Friday, April 28, 1-4 PM and 7-9 PM, at McDougall & Brown Scarborough Chapel, 2400 Kingston Road
Service: Saturday, April 29, 10 AM, at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Highland Creek, 200 Morrish Road (Old Kingston Road). Interment Christ The King Cemetery, 7770 Steeles Avenue East
The funeral procession will travel through Rouge National Urban Park as a special tribute to Ron and his family’s efforts in ‘The Rouge’.