The winner of this year’s photography contest held by the National Audubon Society have been announced. More than half the species in the winning and honors list are considered threatened or endangered by the effects of climate change. The fact that every month this year has been the hottest on record does not bode well…
- POACHING IN ROUGE NATIONAL URBAN PARK
- Noonan’s August 29th Hike the Rouge.
- Noonan’s August 22nd Hike the Rouge.
- AUGUST 18the TASTE OF THE ROUGE EVENT
- Noonan’s July 18th hike in The Rouge-Rouge National Urban Park
- Noonan’s July 11th Hike in the Rouge!
- Noonan’s Wednesday, July 4th Hike in the Rouge…beautiful stuff!
- Noonan’s Wednesday, June 27th Hike in The Rouge…
- A Previous Noonan Hike in ‘the Rouge’…
- Noonan’s June 20th Hike ‘The Rouge. Wildflowers from today’s hike.