The winner of this year’s photography contest held by the National Audubon Society have been announced. More than half the species in the winning and honors list are considered threatened or endangered by the effects of climate change. The fact that every month this year has been the hottest on record does not bode well…
- Noonan’s 2nd May 8 Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Wednesday, May 8th Bird Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 13th Hike in The Rouge
- Larry Noonan’s look at a unique wasp species! This is Megarhyssa macrurus, a large parasitic ichneumon wasp.
- Noonan’s December 12th Rouge Park Hike, with friends
- POACHING IN ROUGE NATIONAL URBAN PARK
- Noonan’s August 29th Hike the Rouge.
- Noonan’s August 22nd Hike the Rouge.
- AUGUST 18the TASTE OF THE ROUGE EVENT