Read Larry Noonan’s column on ‘Inside Toronto’ from the Scarborough Mirror on the history of how to turn a dump into a productive environmental wetland…
- Noonan’s 2nd May 8 Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Wednesday, May 8th Bird Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 13th Hike in The Rouge
- Larry Noonan’s look at a unique wasp species! This is Megarhyssa macrurus, a large parasitic ichneumon wasp.
- Noonan’s December 12th Rouge Park Hike, with friends
- POACHING IN ROUGE NATIONAL URBAN PARK
- Noonan’s August 29th Hike the Rouge.
- Noonan’s August 22nd Hike the Rouge.
- AUGUST 18the TASTE OF THE ROUGE EVENT