Audubon has an article by Kenn Kaufman explaining how birds know when to migrate Back in February, unseasonably warm temperatures swept over much of North America, buds began opening on trees, and flowers began to bloom weeks early. Naturally, birders began to ask: Will our migratory birds come back earlier, too? That question doesn’t have […]
- Noonan’s Feb 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 13th Hike in The Rouge
- Larry Noonan’s look at a unique wasp species! This is Megarhyssa macrurus, a large parasitic ichneumon wasp.
- Noonan’s December 12th Rouge Park Hike, with friends
- POACHING IN ROUGE NATIONAL URBAN PARK
- Noonan’s August 29th Hike the Rouge.
- Noonan’s August 22nd Hike the Rouge.
- AUGUST 18the TASTE OF THE ROUGE EVENT
- Noonan’s July 18th hike in The Rouge-Rouge National Urban Park
- Noonan’s July 11th Hike in the Rouge!