- Two New Hiking Trails Open in the Rouge National Urban Park
- Beautiful Rouge National Urban Park
- Noonan’s October 7 Hike in Adjacent Bob Hunter Park
- Noonan’s September 30th Hike in the Rouge…
- Noonan’s September 23 Mast Trail Hike
- Noonan’s June 17th Hike in the Rouge…
- Noonan’s June 10th Hike
- Noonan’s May 27th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Tuesday, May 5/20 Hike the Rouge
Category Archives: Rouge National Urban Park
Larry Noonan’s look at a unique wasp species! This is Megarhyssa macrurus, a large parasitic ichneumon wasp.
Hemlock reishi, or Hemlock varnish shelf, is clearly being poached as the attached photo evidences. They are safe to eat but quite woody.
Poachers will often varnish these to preserve (to sell?).