- Noonan’s Wednesday, July 7th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s June 30th Rouge Beach Hike
- Noonan’s June 23rd Hike in Orchard Vista, Rouge Park
- Noonan’s June 16th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s June 9th Hike ‘the Rouge’
- Noonan’s June 4th ‘Meander’ Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 26th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 12 Hike in the Beare Wetlands
- Noonan’s May 19th Hike the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 7th Hike in the Rouge Marsh along the Lake Ontario Shore…
Tag Archives: swallows
This hike was on Cedar Hill in the Rouge. The first flowers of spring were hepatica and coltsfoot. A garter snake resting in the sun did not move when we came upon it. Many birds were in evidence including swallows, robins, hawk, turkey vulture, chickadees, trumpet swans, geese, bufflehead, ducks, redwinged blackbirds, and more. There were fish attempting the rapids.
Lots to see now that spring has finally arrived…around the Rouge River and Little Rouge River.
Reminder that there is a hike to the Beaver Ponds in Altona Forest 9AM this Saturday. Meeting place is the entrance on the west side of Autumn Cres. at the intersection with Foxwood Trail.
goo.gl/RmJRGN is the link for conducted tours in the Rouge.