- Noonan’s May 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Tuesday, May 5/20 Hike the Rouge
- Noonan’s 2nd May 8 Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Wednesday, May 8th Bird Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 13th Hike in The Rouge
- Larry Noonan’s look at a unique wasp species! This is Megarhyssa macrurus, a large parasitic ichneumon wasp.
- Noonan’s December 12th Rouge Park Hike, with friends
- POACHING IN ROUGE NATIONAL URBAN PARK
- Noonan’s August 29th Hike the Rouge.
Category Archives: environment
Hemlock reishi, or Hemlock varnish shelf, is clearly being poached as the attached photo evidences. They are safe to eat but quite woody.
Poachers will often varnish these to preserve (to sell?).