- Some Monarch Butterfly Populations Are Rising. Is It Enough to Save Them? — Natural History Wanderings
- Restoration in the Santa Monica Mountains —The World’s Largest Urban National Park — Natural History Wanderings
- Noonan’s May 18th Hike in the Rouge
- Terry Whittam Memorial Hike on May 11th…
- Terry Whittam Memorial Hike
- Noonan’s May 5th Hike in the Rouge
- Jan’s Photos from Hike in Bob Hunter Park
- Noonan’s April 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s April 13th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s April 6th Hike in the Rouge
Category Archives: Nature Walks
Little Rouge River
Black Walnut Bark. Early area farmers often planted walnut trees to supplement income from the sale of nuts.
Little Rouge River with some remaining ice.
Holes created by pilieated Woodpeckers
Map of hike area