- Noonan’s May 27th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Tuesday, May 5/20 Hike the Rouge
- Noonan’s 2nd May 8 Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Wednesday, May 8th Bird Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 13th Hike in The Rouge
- Larry Noonan’s look at a unique wasp species! This is Megarhyssa macrurus, a large parasitic ichneumon wasp.
- Noonan’s December 12th Rouge Park Hike, with friends
- POACHING IN ROUGE NATIONAL URBAN PARK
Hiking the Rouge, January 13th, 2016
This entry was posted in conservation, environment, Markham Greenspace, Nature Walks, Pickering Greenspace, Rouge National Urban Park, Toronto greenspace, Uxbridge Greenspace, Wild in the City and tagged a ridge too far..., January in Rouge National Urban Park, Winter wonderland. Bookmark the permalink.