- Some Monarch Butterfly Populations Are Rising. Is It Enough to Save Them? — Natural History Wanderings
- Restoration in the Santa Monica Mountains —The World’s Largest Urban National Park — Natural History Wanderings
- Noonan’s May 18th Hike in the Rouge
- Terry Whittam Memorial Hike on May 11th…
- Terry Whittam Memorial Hike
- Noonan’s May 5th Hike in the Rouge
- Jan’s Photos from Hike in Bob Hunter Park
- Noonan’s April 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s April 13th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s April 6th Hike in the Rouge
Noonan’s Fall Hike- Wherever you look there is amazing colour!
This entry was posted in conservation, environment, Fall Colours, Hiking, Markham Greenspace, Nature Walks, Pickering Greenspace, Rouge National Urban Park, Toronto greenspace, Uxbridge Greenspace and tagged Wild in the City. Bookmark the permalink.