- Noonan’s June 17th Hike in the Rouge…
- Noonan’s June 10th Hike
- Noonan’s May 27th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s May 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Tuesday, May 5/20 Hike the Rouge
- Noonan’s 2nd May 8 Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Wednesday, May 8th Bird Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 20th Hike in the Rouge
- Noonan’s Feb 13th Hike in The Rouge
- Larry Noonan’s look at a unique wasp species! This is Megarhyssa macrurus, a large parasitic ichneumon wasp.
Category Archives: Fall Colours
CHECK OUT THE PARKS CANADA SCHEDULE, below:
WHY NOT JOIN IN….
Join Larry Noonan any Wednesday for a great nature hikes…
FALL WALK IN THE PARK SERIES
TAKE A BUS TO THE PARK
WEEKLY GUIDED WALKING TOURS
ROUGE PARK BULLETIN/NEWSLETTER
With the Canadian National Election dust settling it appears that the following statement contained in the Liberal Party election platform- ” We will also complete the necessary agreement with the Ontario Government to finalize the creation of the country’s first urban National Park, ROUGE NATIONAL PARK”– is bringing comfort to those many, many Rouge Park project supporters.
Also, Ontario Cabinet Minister, Brad Duguid, responsible for the transfer of provincial lands to fulfill a previously signed agreement with Parks Canada and the Federal Government said as soon as the (Federal) environment Minister is chosen the province will join an effort to turn the park, which the previous government created through legislation, into what it should be. ‘In the coming weeks we’ll be starting that work”. he said, according to the Scarbough Mirror.